Dark Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KoH Defence

4 posters

Go down

KoH Defence Empty KoH Defence

Post  Mamute Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:44 am

Basic Informations:
Everybody know that last time KoH have good reputation because their def. They are week at GvG but they precast is very dangerous. They have much high wizards with max int and int equips also with mind breaker that makes great damage. They using also Classical Punk and traps. They don't safety wall on CP players.

Tactic 1:
When we are all in preemp. First should go frenzy LK and can also go edp sinx for kill Clown. Kill only Clown then write go on Guild chat for second Group. Then i and warden will put ME. but keep rushing don't stand in me place because i will instantly move it forward. I think in GvG we will easly winn against them. When we will stuck on traps then 1 high wizard need cast Gravitation Field on their precasters. When they have ME then 1 high wizard cast ganbantein. Don't cast this same skill on them better is when 1 casting sg other meteor and other lov(meteor will definitly stun high wizards, LoV have fast hits so will interrupt their cast.) High wizards need be always on sacrifice and everyone need use pots.

Tactic 2:

This Tactic is more dangerous but fun xD So we rushing all like always so 3/4 guild will die on their cp. Mamute, Warden passing with Clark after CP and we with Warden will put ME after this everyone hiding. They trying Find me and Warden then Clark safety passing with Cloaking and recall us on emperium so we make there gvg or just broke emp.
Mamute
Mamute
Admin

Back to top Go down

KoH Defence Empty Re: KoH Defence

Post  Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:32 pm

S> Kaite Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Mamute Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:27 pm

Misu wrote:S> Kaite Twisted Evil

Misu Misu like u know Kaite reflecting only 2 spells. and sorry misu but S> Kaite is not a tactic:P
Mamute
Mamute
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:22 am

Mamute wrote:

Misu Misu like u know Kaite reflecting only 2 spells. and sorry misu but S> Kaite is not a tactic:P

But count abt 15 ppl with kaite reflecting 2 spells and see whats going on with hw Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clark Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:10 am

Misu wrote:
Mamute wrote:

But count abt 15 ppl with kaite reflecting 2 spells and see whats going on with hw Twisted Evil
...... No coments for misu....

.... Mamute tatic 1 is better... but very difficult to do... tatic 2 dont work couse have many peoples in the def... only 3 peoples cant go alone!
Clark
Clark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mamute Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:01 am

hmm Misu even when hwiz will die then Kaite wont teach or members how to play.
Mamute
Mamute
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mamute Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:04 am

Clark in second tactic we go all. And others trying rush them when we making this.
Mamute
Mamute
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luciel Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:00 am

Tatic 1 is great...

Kaite is pretty nice (I hate it u.u) but last time, I saw that they were with aSoul Linker linking the High Wizards... so Kaite + Kaupe would save us from 3 hits of their spells but not kill them.
Luciel
Luciel

Back to top Go down

Post  kripto Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:45 pm

Crystal Fragment OWN Kaite.
Actually I think that KoH have this item.
And good the tatic!

kripto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum