Dark Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Need help!

4 posters

Go down

I Need help! Empty I Need help!

Post  Clark Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:30 am

I want that everybody help me next woe... need to see who dont come to woe and dont explain why in the forum because i dont belive that dark have 76 peoples in the guild and olny 20 ons in the woe... this is impossible... next monday after woe i will expel who dont come and dont explain why! Please dont invite secondary chars for dark GMs and Sub-GMs! I want the guild free.. only chars presents in the guild! Dark is a guild woe... sorry for expel! Need help... post here who cant come woe and talk with your friends about this! thx so much!
Clark
Clark
Admin

Back to top Go down

I Need help! Empty Re: I Need help!

Post  Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:41 am

I Cant @@

Back to top Go down

Post  Mamute Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:12 pm

@Mapio:). Mapio cant go woe because he's baby broked my pc and i using his pc but dont worry i already bought new mainboard, processor and i waiting for it. So mayby in next week will mapio back:)
Mamute
Mamute
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Clark Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:21 pm

Mamute wrote:@Mapio:). Mapio cant go woe because he's baby broked my pc and i using his pc but dont worry i already bought new mainboard, processor and i waiting for it. So mayby in next week will mapio back:)
I knew! xD i hope the brothers in the woe again xD
Clark
Clark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sun Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:32 pm

come through this 2 woes apologize for that absence, no one knew I had to explain ... and the other that I had to leave in the morning without time to get 5 minutes on the computer, there was hard. More ... finally next I explain here.

Sun

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiru Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:10 am

Hi nab guys, well, for christmas time and new year i moved to my parent's house. That means i wont be usually on like always i am neither i wont play woe Sad
Maybe if i get lucky i could help some mins in woe but not sure.

=(
Shiru
Shiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Clark Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:12 am

Shiru wrote:Hi nab guys, well, for christmas time and new year i moved to my parent's house. That means i wont be usually on like always i am neither i wont play woe Sad
Maybe if i get lucky i could help some mins in woe but not sure.

=(

OMG!!!!! No shiru.... if you come to woe with us i will never talk that you´re nab... please dont leave us!
Clark
Clark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum